We all agree that there is no other attire like a Saree. It is one of the most traditional yet sensational looking Indian ethnic-wear that will never go out of fashion. Indian women have an undeniable love affair with this incredibly stylish Indian wear. Whether it’s a festive celebration, a wedding, a traditional ritual, or a regular day at work, this garment will never fail you. It is the epitome of elegance and unparallel regal charm.
For centuries, this garment has been staple wear for women from different parts of the country. However, over the last few decades, it has evolved as a fashion wear. Saree has undergone a major transformation and have adopted various contemporary patterns to suit the needs of the modern Indian women. Trends keep coming and going, but this outfit never goes out of fashion. It continues to be the queen of all Indian attires. Meanwhile, the fashion designers are experimenting and exploring the saree trend like never before. They are bringing back some classic styles and creating some fresh saree looks for their star-studded fashion shows. They are setting new trends and creating a fashion stirrup. If you are a fashion-conscious person and you like to keep your fashion game forward, here are some ramp-shows inspired trends to wear sarees this season.
- Unique Blouse designs: There is a major shift in the fashion world. Not only the draping unit but also the blouse gets equal attention. It is all about it looks as an ensemble. Therefore, paying extra attention to the blouse is important. These days designers and regular girls are playing with different patterns of blouses. This does not mean simply teaming the saree with a contrasting blouse. In fact, it is all about statement blouse with unique designs and textures. You can experiment with the blouse sleeves and create a fashionable attire with ruffled sleeves, off-the-shoulder sleeves, strappy studded sleeves or more. You can even experiment with the necklines and opt for a backless blouse, knotted blouse, brooch blouse, sheer back or more. There are numerous options to explore. So, start researching and look for the idea that will make you outshine the crowd.
2. Use Different shade of same colors: The latest trend is all about colors. While pairing up contrasting colors may not be a raging trend anymore, women are looking using different shades of the same colors in a palette. Pairing up soft and dark shade of your favorite color creates a gorgeous impact and gives the ensemble a modish appeal. It’s a suave way of styling your saree and look graceful. If you are looking for some interesting styles and gorgeous sarees, you can shop sarees online at Lashkaraa
3. Bring back the Traditional Sarees: Well, if you thought traditional Indian sarees are out of fashion, you are wrong. This is the best time to bring out your treasured sarees and adorn them in the most stylish way. Whether it’s Kanjeevaram, Banarasi, Patola, Paithani, kalamkari, Tanchoi, or any other typical traditional Indian saree, it is best to bring them out from your wardrobe and flaunt it. The trends hint at the revival of traditional designs and patterns this summer. The designers are making dedicated efforts to resuscitate these fashion trends that are an embedded part of India’s culture. Styling them well with ethnic Indian jewelry is the key to wear these sarees with old-world charm in a fashionable way.
4. Sheer sarees: Sheer sarees have been here for a while and it seems this trend is still hot on the ramps. There is nothing more glamorous than a sheer saree paired with an intricately designed blouse. Sheer sarees with shimmer and sheer sarees with vintage embroidery are making the rounds and creating some serious fashion splendour. You can choose from some new-age colors like mint green, gold, icy blue, powder pink, tangerine, metallics, grey, ombre shades, lemon yellow, dusty pink and more to create this look. There is a whole new range of colors to explore when it comes to sheer sarees.
5. Keep up with the pastels: While there is a whole new range of trending new colors, pastels remain the favorite. Women and fashion designers are not yet over pastels and still exploring its potential. The pale versions of eccentric colors are a must for the summer season. Sarees in pastel shades like lemon yellow, dull pink, sage green, sky blue, and peach are perfect for summer wear. Whether it’s a big formal event or a regular day at work, these colors are perfect to keep your look chic and trendy.
6. Bold Prints: Apart from these colors, what is hot is prominent bold prints. Edgy and contemporary style prints with floral motifs, nature-inspired patterns, foliate designs, bird prints and more are trending, and women are loving it. These bold prints are all you need this season to look your sensational best. Make sure you opt for a light fabric when it comes to bold and opulent prints on a saree. Keep it minimal with makeup and jewelry and maintain a sophisticated look for these sarees.
7. Fabric play: While cotton still remains among the summer favorite, sarees in linen and khadi fabric are a raging trend. It’s a hit among working ladies who like to keep it stylish even in their ethnic wear. Also, these fabrics are easy-to-carry during summers and are perfect to wear it all day long. These two fabrics are considered summer-friendly and keep the body cool.
So, are you ready to take your saree look several notches up with these ramp-inspired trends?