aking your child eat vegetables being healthy is more challenging in today’s time A variety of vegetables give children vitamins and minerals that keep them healthy and help them grow. Fruits and vegetables loaded with healthy nutrients and few calories
There are many ways to get kids to love vegetables, the kids will absolutely enjoy veggies when it is served with creativity. Anything served in a creative way can instantly grab kids’ attention and interest.
The best part about vegetable is they are easy to digest and you have lots of varieties.
In addition to it, vegetables are low in saturated and Tran’s fat and rich in dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals to add delightful colors, textures, and flavours to your diet.
Certain vegetables also help maintain healthy blood pressure and red blood cells. It is also protecting the body against infection and vision in dim light.
Here there are some useful tips to make the child eat healthy vegetables without them even knowing. You can also check our recent publish articles sims 4 pregnancy mods.
- Roti Dough
Most of the kids are not a big fan of green vegetables, they usually run away from it. The best possible way to it prepare a healthy and wholesome roti dough using green vegetables.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add ginger, onions, pepper powder, dry mango powder, coriander powder and sauté everything in low flame.
- Switch of the flame, add coriander leaves, mint leaves and transfer everything into a big bowl.
- Now add whole wheat flour to this mix and make roti dough.
- Divide dough into small portion and roll into thin rotis.
- Heat Tawa and cook roti on both sides with little butter as per your choice.
2. Pizza base
Pizza is every child’s favourite food on planet, you can make it into a healthy treat by changing the flour and add some vegetables
- Finely chop spinach and blanch it.
- In order to blanch the spinach, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Immerse spinach leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes to the max. Immediately drain and gently squeeze out excess water and wash the cooked spinach in running water for 1 to 2 times.
- Make a puree out of this spinach with the help of a food processor or blender and pulse until pureed; set aside.
- To this spinach puree mix, add one cup of a dough base, salt and puree.
- Form into a medium sized ball, coat with oil an all sides, placed in a bowl and cover.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roll out the dough into a thin pizza base.
- Bake the spinach pizza based for good 20-25 minutes and
- Now, to this spinach based add spread tomato, carrot puree and add toppings as per your choice. And bake for 5-7 minutes.
Kids totally enjoy tangy sauce. Tomato sauce can be easily prepared at home, infact to make it healthier you can also include vegetables of your choice during the preparation.
- In order to prepare a sauce, you can begin with frying 2 onion, and 4-5 garlic pods on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
to this, add chopped tomatoes, vegetables, such as peas.
- Once it is cooked completely, add 1/2 teaspoon of jaggery and a teaspoon of black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Allow the sauce mixture to cook on the medium flame for 15-20 minutes.
- Once it is cooked, blend everything together into a smooth sauce after it cools.
While preparing an egg omelette, make it more healthy by add finely chopped tomato, green spinach, carrot puree, grated beetroot and broccoli to the egg mix. You can also add some other vegetables like that onion, capsicum, put some pepper, Italian seasoning and salt. Prepare everything into a healthy wholesome omelette.
5. Vegetable Dosa
Dosa is a super delicious and versatile dish. To make it more interesting you can top it with healthy and colourful vegetables. Infact you can also prepare a puree of vegetable and, mix it with dosa batter. Finally, make a crispy and healthy vegetable dosa for your kids.
The above mentioned dishes are super easy to prepare and healthy as well.