The world is filled with trials and tribulations that can weigh us down every now and then. And for that, you need peace so that you can get the strength to carry on. Sometimes even our loved one’s words do not do much, and that is why we are writing this piece to encourage that soul that really needs peace in their life. We hope the quotes below will help you get through a hard time.
- You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart- George Michael
To have peace, you have to do some soul searching and discover what your heart truly desires. So, take a step away from reality and all its noises and decide on what you really need. And that is how you will achieve peace.
- Peace is the result of restraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be- Wayne W. Dyer
Sometimes we are always stuck in our heads, and instead of living the actuality, we are living the life we envision. That way, we become frustrated if things are not exactly how we want them to be, and the result is sadness and impediments.
- It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe it. One must work at it-Eleanor Roosevelt
To achieve a peaceful life, you have to follow a set path. And the way is talk-believe-work, simple.
- Peace is liberty in tranquility- Marcus Tullius
Peace is a gift that keeps on giving. You gain it for free, and you have to allow it. With harmony, you are free.
- If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else- Marvin Gaye
One of the famous voices said the above words stressing that your peace is your own responsibility. And you will not find it elsewhere but inside.
- Practice peace, change your world- Prem Rawat
once you start with peaceful acts and thoughts of peace, it slowly seeps into your life, making it better.
- Avoid popularity if you would have peace- Abraham Lincon
Another famous voice, Abraham Lincon, who was majorly in the lime-light, advised people that if they have the choice between being famous and being at peace, choose peace. He of all people knew the pressures of being famous.
- Peace is its own reward- Mahatma Gandhi
Being in a state of mind that you have no frustrations is very rewarding. You get to accomplish things with ease and handle people with the utmost respect as well.
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without-Buddha
Again, it is stressed that contentment is an inside job, and no one should do that job for you. Finding it from elsewhere is a recipe for disaster.
- It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf- Thomas Fuller
Peace should be associated with peaceful things and people. And so if you decide to mix it up with anything on a different wavelength, the balance is distorted. In this case, a ‘wolf’ is anyone or anything that you do not share the same values, and you should keep away.