Due to increasing pollution or various viral or bacterial infections, the immunity of a person is decreasing. One of the most infectious viral nowadays is Covid-19 and it is also one of the most discussed topics of the world. Although its vaccine has not been made yet, it is important to get your immunity boosted up to protect yourself from getting infected. You can improve your immunity by consuming ayurvedic herbs for immune system. As these have various medicinal or healing properties. Moreover, these herbs are natural and are suitable for everyone.
Various types of herbs are: –
- Neem: Neem is known for its medicinal and anti-fungal properties. It helps in the detoxification of the blood. It is also very good for the skin and helps to cure scars, blemishes, or fungal infections on the skin. Its twig is also very good for teeth also known as Datun as its antioxidants help to improve immunity in the gums.
- Tulsi: Tulsi commonly known as the holy plant, is known for its anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. It is beneficial to fight with various problems such as kidney stones, cancer, gastrointestinal problems, etc. It is also beneficial for hair and skin.
- Curcumin: It is often known as Turmeric and is beneficial for health and is known as a natural booster. It also prevents cancer cells to grow. It is very beneficial for strengthening the bones and helps in fighting the infections. It also has healing properties that help to recover the injuries quickly.
- Broccoli: It is enriched with various vitamins and minerals which help in the detoxification of the body and also helps in the purification of the blood.
- Beetroot: It is enriched with anti-oxidants which also helps in the detoxification of the blood and also helps to lessens the oxidative harm to the liver.
- Ashwagandha: It is an ancient herb known for its unique medicinal properties. It can lower the blood sugar level and cortisol level of the body. It also helps to reduce stress and depressions.
- Amalaki: The other name of Amalaki is amla which is rich in vitamin C and is beneficial for fighting infection and boosting immunity. As it helps to boosts the number of white blood cells in the body. It is also good for the growth of hair and it also makes them strong.
- Moringa: It is commonly known as drumstick tree or sohanjna which is beneficial for boosting up the white blood cells and lymphocyte in the body. It also can fight cancer. It is enriched with anti-oxidants and has many more benefits.
Hence, these are some of the herbs which have medicinal properties and are some of the best immunity booster in Ayurveda. These are found by the Ayurveda manufacturers and are formed in such a way that it can be easily consumed. These can be in the form of liquid, powder, and tablets. These are also helpful in increasing the physical strength and mental ability of the person. Moreover, these are cheap as compared to other supplements or artificial capsules. As these are natural and don’t have any side effects until and unless the person is allergic to it.